Rosendale Primary School is London’s only Research School. Our work focuses on evidence-based strategies to tackle some of the major challenges in our education system. These include:
- Ensuring that school leaders adopt research informed, long-term approaches to securing achievement for all.
- Using evidence-based strategies and activities to maximise the impact of the Pupil Premium.
- Considering what research tell us about adapting the learning environment to maximise achievement.
- Adopting evidence-based strategies to improve outcomes for pupils with English as an additional language.
School Contract Management Support Service
We provide a comprehensive support service to meet individual school needs, providing a critical reviews to enable schools to become effective purchasers of contracted services.
We can provide a range of services dependent upon the individual school’s needs, including
- Contracts Register development
- Tender Advice
- Health Check on contracts
- Vetting Providers
We can also help schools to access corporate council contracts, acting as the schools representative to resolve any service issues and provide termly audits of performance.
- Monitoring Systems
- Review Specifications
- Risk Management
School Research and Statistics Service
Transform the use of data in education, and provide good practice research evidence to improve pupils’ achievement in schools.
Schools and Educational Improvement Service
Supporting Outstanding Education
Education Welfare Service
Supporting good school attendance
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.